Best known for his work in stained glass, Louis Comfort Tiffany was an American artist and designer who worked in the decorative arts. As a painter, one of his loveliest works is the timeless Peonies and Iris.
Louis Comfort Tiffany’s original oil painting Peonies and Iris is in the Collection of The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, Winter Park, Florida. Reverse color: iris.
· Hidden double-sided magnets create “sleeves”—no more billowing in windy weather.
· Reversible—two looks in one.
· Hooded design keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
· Folds up into matching 8” x 10” travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase, or travel bag.
· Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
· One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
· RainCaper provides complete rain coverage, all the way to the wrist! 23” shoulder to wrist; 30” neckline to back hem; 55” wide.
· 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weighs 9 oz.
Member Price: $67.50 Become a Member