Designer: Design by Kim Richardt
Design Year: 2019
Brand: Made by Hand
RO lamp draws inspiration from the old craft maker traditions in the 1920s and 1930s where a simple lamp shade was made of ne and yarn usually tied around a wooden stand. The RO lamp shade is made of jute yarn tied around a simple base in line with the old traditions in Denmark. Set down inside the lamp shade is a brass disc to shield the viewer from the light source and to allow for the light to be refracted outward through the yarns, creating a very cozy light. The lamp name RO in Danish refers to the calmness and simple human feeling of well being.
- Description: Table lamp with switch on braided fabric cord, providing diffused ambient light.
- Production Process: Jute yarn is strung across two iron rings crating the cylindrical shade.
- Materials: Jute yarn shade; blackened iron frame; brass plate diffuser; fabric covered cord.
- Product Dimensions: 9"Ø x 15.75"H
- Product Weight: 5.5 pounds.
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 11"L x 11"W x 18.75"H; 7 pounds.
- Light Source: Bulb: E26 60 watt max. Bulb not included.
- Cord: 9.8' black braided cord.
- Environment: For indoor use only.
- Care Instructions: Dust with soft dry cloth or vacuum. Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning.
Member Price: $387.00 Become a Member