This gorgeous journal is a reproduction of a 19th-century bookbinding, inscribed with a Persian love poem.
- Lightly lined, smooth-finish writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, jotting down quotations, or composing your own poems.
- Premium acid-free/archival paper takes a variety of pens beautifully.
- Cover design is embellished with gold-foil tracery.
- Raised embossing calls attention to its intricate details.
- Includes a satin ribbon bookmark with which to keep your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Interior end sheets complement the design.
- Well-constructed hardcover binding.
- 160 pages.
- Larger journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
6.25 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches, 160 pages, Hard-cover.
Member Price: $13.46 Become a Member