Characterized by bright primary color, an almost cubist portrayal of animals, stark simplicity, and a profound sense of emotion, painter and printmaker Franz Marc’s work is considered German Expressionism. Stables, the last major work based on his favorite subject, the horse, was completed in 1913; in it, the images of horse and stables are almost indistinguishable. Franz Marc’s original oil painting Stables is in the collection of the Solomon Guggenheim Museum, New York, New York. Reverse color: royal.
· Hidden double-sided magnets create “sleeves”—no more billowing in windy weather.
· Reversible—two looks in one.
· Hooded design keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
· Folds up into matching 8” x 10” travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase, or travel bag.
· Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
· One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
· RainCaper provides complete rain coverage, all the way to the wrist! 23” shoulder to wrist; 30” neckline to back hem; 55” wide.
· 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weighs 9 oz.
Member Price: $67.50 Become a Member